Did You Know
- Of all of the collection agencies in Wyoming, American Collection Systems, Inc. (ACSI) was the first licensed agency.
- The owner of ACSI has worked in the industry since 1999, and for many years, he was a board member of the Associated Collection Agencies for New Mexico, Colorado and Wyoming — he also served two terms as President for the association.
- We are proud to say that our collection rate is consistently two – three times higher than the national average.
- The rules and regulations that govern the billing and collection industry are ever-changing, but our team is dedicated to ensuring that compliance is always in our focus. We don’t just meet regulations, we exceed them by always using best practices.
- In most collection agencies, collectors are driven by commission. ACSI believes that this commission-based system leads to bias, and prevents all accounts from receiving the same attention to detail and effort. That’s why our collectors aren’t commission-driven, and they give the same level of attention to each and every account, no matter how big or small.
- We won’t harass your patients or customers; we make personal phone calls with the aim of having a sincere discussion to find a solution to successfully pay off what they owe.
- We use Roydan software that has been top-rated for improving productivity through a customizable database that makes it possible to collect, track and maintain client information safely.
- Our clients’ security is always at the top of our priority list, and to ensure that security, our billing and collection database server is hosted by ISCorp. ISCorp utilizes many different protocols aimed at enhanced security to prevent identify theft, data breaches and credit card fraud through regular vulnerability assessments.
- Though we specialize in providing our billing and collection services in the Rocky Mountain Region, we can meet your billing and collection needs throughout the United States.
- Unlike most collections agencies, we have our own in-house legal department that is adept at both locating assets and taking necessary legal action to increase the success of getting those difficult accounts collected.
- Experience our real-time account access via our ClientConnect client web portal. The online web portal gives access at your fingertips to view documents, reports, and account status through our easy-to-navigate website.
- We are dedicated to building meaningful relationships with our clients. Our Client Services department is ready and waiting to answer any questions quickly, provide reports and updates, and support our client with world-class service that will exceeds your expectations.
Experience the difference with ACSI. Contact us today to get started.